Who We Are
To optimise energy usage and contribute positively to environmentally-regenerative growth at the corporate and national levels, for the benefit of current and future generations
To deliver smart energy solutions for an environmentally-regenerative future
Measurement & Verification Pte Ltd (M & V) is an Energy Services Company (ESCO) accredited by the National Environment Agency (NEA) of Singapore.
In every case that we are assigned, energy effective solutions are discovered by our team of technical professionals – without sacrificing comfort, convenience or productivity and yet, resulting in optimal energy savings – savings that go straight to your bottom line!
We provide the following services:
- Energy performance contracting
- Facility Energy Efficiency Management System (EEMS)
- Energy Audits
- Energy efficiency design and consultancy
- Supply and install high precision instruments such as temperature sensors, water and air flow meters, power meters, air and water pressure sensors, humidity sensors, CO2 sensors, refrigerant leak detectors, data loggers and more.
M & V was established to integrate and capitalise on the extensive achievements in the field of energy management, monitoring, control and audit. We promote sustainable economic growth by designing and installing energy-efficient HVAC systems. Making the best use of our energy resources, we support clean air, clean water and corporate profitability through lower operating costs.
We offer cutting-edge technology in the form of:
- High-precision calibration lab
- Powerful data analysis and visualization software
- Real-time and web-based Energy Efficiency Management Software (EEMS)
Our philosophy on energy efficiency is grounded on two principles:
- You cannot manage what you do not measure
- What gets measured gets done
Being Energy Efficient is simply about using less energy, without compromising on the quality of production, comfort level, whilst improving the environment and very importantly, reducing energy cost.
Energy cost reduction could amount to as much as 40% of your yearly energy bill, which would result in net cost savings when these are, as in most instances, offset by the additional cost of installing energy-saving processes or production technology.
Adopting energy efficiency for buildings, factories, warehouses, condominiums, restaurants, is a proven, cost-effective strategy for regenerative company growth that benefits all stakeholders and the environment.