Thermistors are individually calibrated to an uncertainty of ±0.013°C
- Thermistors are calibrated at three points using
- A Triple Point of Water Cell (0.0100oC),
- A Gallium Cell (24.7646oC) and
- A Precision Water Bath (15.000oC).
- Comply to Singapore Green Mark Standard and Singapore Standard SS591: Code of Practice for Long Term Measurement of Central Chilled Water System Energy Efficiency.
- The active sensing element is a highly stable and sensitive thermistor. The thermistor is sealed with a thermally conductive epoxy compound in a 8″ or 12″ long SS316 stainless steel tube of 3.2mm outer diameter. The Thermistor is soldered to PTFE insulated lead wires.
Download Additional Data